Sunday, October 11, 2015

Extended Family L♥vE

The Beautiful Rodriguez Family, minus their two boys
April 2015

Our Family, Easter tradition
April 2015

I have been blessed in my life to have dear friends who have become my family.  The Rodriguez family is now part of my extended family.  I could never say enough about this amazing family who really make each day better knowing and loving them.  I've not only gained a wonderful friend in Linda but another sister who I love so much.  Ruben has become a brother to me and someone I have grown to love as such.  An added bonus in this relationship is our daughters have become best friends and sisters too.  I love the relationships that all of us share and the family traditions we have together.  I'm forever grateful for the bond we share and that fate brought us together by placing us next to each other as neighbors.

These guys are celebrating 19 years together today, which is no small feat.  It takes hard work to keep a marriage together and to nurture a strong bond each day.  They have had many challenges, personally and as a couple, and with each one they have faced it together, with love and strength.

They are amazing and I wish them many more years together!!  I love you guys and wish you all the best as you travel together in this life.

No comments: